Drumlonagher, Donegal Town
Prime Commercial Site – 1.7 Acres
Adjoining New Primary Care Centre,
Donegal County Council Offices & Supermacs
Terrific location on the edge of Town, just off the Sligo / Letterkenny / Killybegs Roundanout and adjoining the recently opened Primary Case Centre, Donegal County Council Offices and Supermac’s Plaza.
Lands are zoned “Opportunity Site No. 3” in the Seven Strategic Towns Local Area Plan 2018 – 2024; It states that
“Potential uses include – Enterprise, Business, Research and Innovation; Commercial Uses and Education; Civic and / or Health Provision “
Site Extends to 1.7 Acres (0.68 hectares)
All Mains services adjoin
Price Guide – € 475,000 excl VAT
Anderson Auctioneers for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and donot constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure that the information given in these particulars ismaterially correct but any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themself by inspection, searches,enquiries and survey as to the correctness of each statement.
[OR] Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Anderson Auctioneersorthe vendor
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Anderson Auctioneers nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to makeany representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair orcondition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographswere taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning,building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.