Ardeskin, Donegal Town F94 W2FT
Exceptional 5 B/r Detached Residence on 0.5 Acre
“ A3 Rated”
Large Home Office – Footpath to Town Centre
Elevated setting with terrific views of Town and the Barnesmore Gap, the property is in easy access to Town Centre with connected footpath.
Constructed in 1992 and extensively refurbished in 2010 and furthermore in 2019. Extended to 262.67 sq.metres (2826 sq.ft.), the property has been internally divided into two separate living accommodations but can easily be reversed into one family home. Extremely rare to acquire a property built in 1992 on such a large, convenient site but with an exceptional high BER rating of A3.
Lounge, Living Room, Fully fitted Kitchen with Dining Room, Utility, 4 / 5 Bedrooms (3 en-suite) and Bathroom. Further Kitchen and Utility. Large Home Office on lower level with separate access
BER – “ A3
Price Guide – € 495,000
Living Room 19’10” x 13’2”
Stunning room with large window overlooking Bluestack Mountains and surrounding countryside; cathedral style ceiling; solid fuel stove
Kitchen / Dining
Kitchen 14’3” x 11’6”
Rangemaster Cooker; good quality fitted units (2020) with integrated dishwasher; “American” fridge freezer
Dining Area 10’9” x 10’9”
Front door to patio
Utility Fitted units
Office / Study 20’3” x 10’5” plus 5’1” x 9’0”
Walk-in Hot Press
Bedroom No. 1 15’3” x 9’10”
Built-in units surrounding Bed; views of Bluestacks
Bathroom Jacuzzi Bath, power shower, toilet and wash basin; fully tiled
Bedroom No. 2 17’9” x 13’5”
Built-in shelves & wardrobe; walk-in wardrobe – fully shelved
En – suite 15’2” x 9’1”
Power shower, toilet and wash basin. Sauna not included
Living Room 14’1” x 10’2”
Storage closet; fireplace area – not fitted
Bedroom No. 3 15’2” x 12’7”
En – suite power shower; separate toilet and wash basin
Bedroom No. 4 12’5” x 11’0”
En-suite Power Shower, toilet and wash basin
Kitchen 11’5” x 9’7”
Fitted units with built-in oven and hob
Utility fitted units
Lower Level with internal access via stairs from first Utility and separate external access via sliding patio door
Home Office 20’7” x 13’0”
Pine ceiling; Wired for computers; separate external access
- Extending to 3000 sq.ft. ( 279 sq.metres)
- V.C. Double Glazed Windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Solar Panels
To the rear is a private garden and patio area surrounded by mature hedging. Concrete parking area at rear.
To the front are landscaped gardens together with tarred driveway.
Anderson Auctioneers for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Reasonable endeavorshave been made to ensure that the information given in these particulars ismaterially correct but any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, inquiries and survey as to the correctness of each statement.
[OR] Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Anderson Auctioneersorthe vendor
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Anderson Auctioneers nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to makeany representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair orcondition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographswere taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning,building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.